Our client is a leader in supplying fluid power solutions for industrial and mobile applications. If you are looking to be a key member of a team dedicated to excellence and driven to succeed, then we have the opportunity for you.
Our client currently has an opening for Outside Sales with future opportunities for growth for the right person. This position is charged with increasing profitable sales by developing, maintaining, and growing the company’s OEM and user customer base in the industrial & mobile equipment markets.
In this position, you will use your sales and product application experience to assist OEMs and users to find solutions to their needs. You will be backed by highly knowledgeable customer service, technical and design team, who will help you meet and exceed your goals.
Position: Outside Sales Engineer--Fluid Power (Base plus commission)
Objective: Cultivate new and maintain existing business within assigned territory markets and account base.
- Mechanical Engineering degree and/or equal technical experience
- Application of valves, cylinders, pumps, motors and related hydraulic systems.
- 3-5 years technical field sales experience.
- Experience and knowledge in mobile and industrial equipment markets.
- Computer hardware/software literate with laptop, Microsoft Office, internet, various technical sizing and drawing programs, e-mail.
- Strong communication skills, proactive, high energy, self starter, operates independently from company office(s) and/or home.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Plan and make sales calls on existing accounts as well as cold calls ·
- Prospect for new business, follow up on all sales leads ·
- Provide reports as requested by management in a timely manner: call reports, forecasts, quotation logs, etc.
- Attend training, sales and other company meetings as required by management ·
- Meet or exceed all sales and gross margin goals as determined jointly with management ·
- Promote all product lines authorized and represented by the company ·
- Develop technical product and system solutions for customers ·
- Know and utilize all available company resources: Inside sales, design/engineering, management ·
- Work closely with core vendor representatives: open communication, joint calls, etc.
Fluid Power Jobs and Bosco-Hubert & Associates, LLC are continually working to find the best talent in our industries, including; fluid power, motion control, power transmission, and automation. If you have experience working for a fluid power manufacturer or distributor, we can give you an objective view of the conditions in the industry that can directly affect your income and lifestyle!
Our candidates and employers work in these areas: mobile hydraulics, industrial hydraulics and pneumatics, robotics, motion control, power transmission, bearings, and fluid sealing. Typically, they are selling, designing or manufacturing components and systems comprised of pumps, motors, valves, cylinders, manifolds, seals, hose and fittings, or filtration.
A unique benefit of pursuing a career in fluid power is that our industry encompasses many fields. These include construction, agriculture, entertainment/simulation, automotive, material handling, biomedical, automation, machine tools, utilities, wood processing, packaging machinery, plastics machinery, military, marine and offshore, and aerospace.