Our client is one of the top leading companies in supplying hydraulic component and system solutions for mobile applications. If you are looking to be a key member of a team dedicated to excellence and driven to succeed, then we have the opportunity for you.
In this position, you will use your hydraulic sales and product application experience to assist distributors and find solutions to their needs. You will be backed by highly knowledgeable customer service, technical and design team, who will help you meet and exceed your goals.
- Application and design experience with fluid power systems preferred
- Bachelor degree in engineering, A.S. Fluid Power or technical discipline preferred
- Five to eight (5-8) years of outside sales experience having direct customer interface; having built and sustained one or more territories to be top ranking.
- Two to five (2-5) years of hydraulic experience in the mobile equipment market.
- Product experience in fluid power components, electronics and/or systems.
- Relationship management skills to effectively interface with a wide variety of external and internal customers.
- Expertise in sales techniques, relationship building, prospecting, closing, and negotiating skills.
- Time and territory management in a multi-state region.
- Technical aptitude and knowledge of component products, manufacturing processes, capabilities, and specific needs of primarily OEM customers.
- Vision to pursue new markets, customers and products while handling assigned responsibilities.
- Ability to establish and attain goals that contain a high confidence for success.
- Understanding of customer systems.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with minimal supervision.
- Experience with value-added selling.
- Competitive, entrepreneurial spirit and driven to succeed.
- Fluid Power certification is a plus
- Valid driver’s license
You will have the opportunity to make a difference in a dynamic organization while participating in an exceptional compensation and benefits program.
Keywords: Eaton, Parker, Sauer-Danfoss, Danfoss, HAWE, Bosch-Rexroth