Our client is an off-shore manufacturer supplying hydraulic valves/pumps and system solutions for industrial applications. This is a great opportunity for someone that will continue to grow this global company in North America. If you are an entrepreneur and looking to be a key contributor with a proven product line, then this may be the opportunity for you.
Our client is seeking a Sales/Operations Manager. This position is charged with increasing profitable sales by developing, and growing the division’s OEM direct customers in the industrial equipment markets, as well as distribution. This position reports to the division’s Manager in the U.S. Domestic travel 50% (average of 2-3 nights/week away from home) is required.
In this position, you will use your hydraulic sales and product application experience to assist OEMs and distributors, and find solutions to their needs. You will be backed by highly knowledgeable customer service, technical and design team, who will help you meet and exceed your goals.
- Application and design experience with fluid power systems preferred
- Bachelor degree in engineering or technical discipline.
- Five+ years management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Five to eight (5-8) years of outside sales experience having direct customer interface; having built and sustained one or more territories to be top ranking.
- Two to five (2-5) years of hydraulic experience in the industrial marketplace.
- Product experience in fluid power components and/or systems.
- Markets experience in Industrial Equipment.
- Relationship management skills to effectively interface with a wide variety of external and internal customers.
- Expertise in sales techniques, relationship building, prospecting, closing, and negotiating skills.
- Time and territory management in a multi-state region.
- Technical aptitude and knowledge of component products, manufacturing processes, capabilities, and specific needs of primarily OEM customers.
- Vision to pursue new markets, customers and products while handling assigned responsibilities.
- Ability to establish and attain goals that contain a high confidence for success.
- Understanding of customer systems.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with minimal supervision.
- Experience with value-added selling.
- Competitive, entrepreneurial spirit and driven to succeed.
- Fluid Power certification is a plus
- Valid driver’s license
You will have the opportunity to make a difference in a dynamic organization. If you meet the above qualifications please submit a resume along with salary requirements in complete confidence through the link below.
Keywords: Eaton, Parker, Sauer-Danfoss, Danfoss, HAWE, Bosch-Rexroth