Our client is a leader in supplying fluid power solutions for mobile and industrial equipment applications. If you are looking to be a key member of a team dedicated to excellence and driven to succeed, then we have the opportunity for you.
Our client currently has an opening for a Hydraulic Service Lead. This position is charged with overseeing and developing shop floor production of hydraulic components and related systems.
We are looking for someone that is self motivated and has a passion to lead and encourage others. The HSL oversees field service personnel and performs on-site routine services including diagnostics, installation, maintenance, and repair. They will be responsible for developing and approving quotes for field service projects to customers. As a lead you will be responsible for developing the skills, training and knowledge of technicians and provide a safe workplace.
- Builds, installs, services, and maintains fluid power systems and components.
- Oversees field service personnel who perform on-site routine services including installation, maintenance, retrofitting, updating and repair.
- Coordinates production activities with procurement, maintenance and quality control to obtain optimum production with customer machines and equipment.
- Deals with outside technical support vendors.
- Communicates with customers directly and in conjunction with outside sales staff.
- Schedules and trains field service technicians.
- Assists in maintaining customer equipment.
- Assisting Repair Service Technicians, as required at times.
- Upholds Company Safety and Personnel Policies.
- Upholds ISO 9001:2015 requirements as defined in Company's quality procedures/processes.
- Working with inside repair at times.
- Prefer Fluid Power Certification.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Technical Capacity.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Organizational Skills.
- Learning Orientation