Our client is a leader in supplying hydraulic valves/pumps and system solutions for mobile applications. If you are looking to be a key member of a team dedicated to excellence and driven to succeed, then we have the opportunity for you.
In this position, you will use your hydraulic sales and product application experience to assist OEMs and find solutions to their needs. You will be backed by highly knowledgeable customer service, technical and design team, who will help you meet and exceed your goals.
- Application and design experience with fluid power systems preferred
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Bachelor degree in engineering or technical discipline .
- Five to eight (5-8) years of outside sales experience having direct customer interface; having built and sustained one or more territories to be top ranking.
- Two to five (2-5) years of hydraulic experience in the mobile OEM market.
- Product experience in fluid power components and/or systems.
- Markets experience in OEM Mobile (Off-Highway) Equipment.
- Relationship management skills to effectively interface with a wide variety of external and internal customers.
- Expertise in sales techniques, relationship building, prospecting, closing, and negotiating skills.
- Time and territory management in a multi-state region.
- Technical aptitude and knowledge of component products, manufacturing processes, capabilities, and specific needs of primarily OEM customers.
- Vision to pursue new markets, customers and products while handling assigned responsibilities.
- Ability to establish and attain goals that contain a high confidence for success.
- Understanding of customer systems.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with minimal supervision.
- Experience with value-added selling.
- Competitive, entrepreneurial spirit and driven to succeed.
- Fluid Power certification is a plus
- Valid driver’s license
You will have the opportunity to make a difference in a dynamic organization while participating in an exceptional compensation and benefits program. If you meet the above qualifications please submit a resume along with salary requirements in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Eaton, Parker, Sauer-Danfoss, Danfoss, Bosch-Rexroth
Fluid Power Jobs and Bosco-Hubert & Associates, LLC are continually working to find the best talent in our industries, including; fluid power, motion control, power transmission, and automation. If you have experience working for a fluid power manufacturer or distributor, we can give you an objective view of the conditions in the industry that can directly affect your income and lifestyle!
Our candidates and employers work in these areas: mobile hydraulics, industrial hydraulics and pneumatics, robotics, motion control, power transmission, bearings, and fluid sealing. Typically, they are selling, designing or manufacturing components and systems comprised of pumps, motors, valves, cylinders, manifolds, seals, hose and fittings, or filtration.
A unique benefit of pursuing a career in fluid power is that our industry encompasses many fields. These include construction, agriculture, entertainment/simulation, automotive, material handling, biomedical, automation, machine tools, utilities, wood processing, packaging machinery, plastics machinery, military, marine and offshore, and aerospace.