Our client is a leader in manufacturing hydraulic components and system solutions for industrial and mobile applications. If you are looking to be a key member of a team dedicated to excellence and driven to succeed, then we have the opportunity for you.
The Regional Sales Manager is a sales position accountable for maintaining and growing OEM and Distribution accounts respective of customer and/or territory as directed by the VP of Sales. This position is responsible for developing and implementing strategic and tactical sales plans within the scope of his/her responsibilities in pursuit of profitable sales growth and market share.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Assist the VP of Sales in sales planning.
- Demonstrate expertise in solving customer problems relative to Company applications.
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with assigned accounts.
- Evaluate and report on assigned accounts on a regular basis.
- Maintain excellent and up-to-date record systems for customer accounts.
- Provide timely and accurate market information including information in the areas of pricing competitive activities, products, and other items necessary to the success of area marketing strategies and programs.
- Maintain administrative records and make reports in the area of activities and expenses, submitting them on a regular and timely basis.
- Develop and recommend innovative ideas and tactics that will contribute to an increase in market share and sales.
- Confer regularly with management on recommended sales strategies, promotions, and potential new markets.
- Must be able to define a problem, assess risks, and develop recommendations for action plans.
- Must be able to deliver presentations, both written and oral.
- Model and promote Leadership Standards to create an environment that mobilizes empowered people to achieve business goals.
- BS or BA in business, marketing or equivalent discipline.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Minimum of 10 years Fluid Power experience.
- 10 years of sales experience with at least 5 years in an outside sales position selling directly to OEMs, Distributors, and/or National Accounts.
- Excellent presentation, persuasion and communication skills.
- Must be effective at managing multiple tasks
- Excellent PC skills.
Fluid Power Jobs and Bosco-Hubert & Associates, LLC are continually working to find the best talent in our industries, including; fluid power, motion control, power transmission, and automation. If you have experience working for a fluid power manufacturer or distributor, we can give you an objective view of the conditions in the industry that can irectly affect your income and lifestyle!
Our candidates and employers work in these areas: mobile hydraulics, industrial hydraulics and pneumatics, robotics, motion control, power transmission, bearings, and fluid sealing. Typically, they are selling, designing or manufacturing components and systems comprised of pumps, motors, valves, cylinders, manifolds, seals, hose and fittings, or filtration.
A unique benefit of pursuing a career in fluid power is that our industry encompasses many fields. These include construction, agriculture, entertainment/simulation, automotive, material handling, biomedical, automation, machine tools, utilities, wood processing, packaging machinery, plastics machinery, military, marine and offshore, and aerospace.