Our client is a leader in supplying hydraulic component and system solutions for mobile applications. If you are looking to be an executive member of a team dedicated to excellence and driven to succeed, then we have the opportunity for you.
Our client currently has an opening for a Director of Sales
. This position is responsible for developing and achieving sales objectives, profitability objectives, and managing the sales channels and implementing programs, policies, and procedures necessary to generate continuous growth.
Position: Director – Mobile Hydraulic Sales – Central Region
The Mobile Sales Director, Central Region, is responsible to lead the local sales team members, focused on our client’s global, national and distributor Customers for sales growth and winning market-share. The position requires proven leadership skills and creating a winning environment with expert commercial, technical and market knowledge. This position is also globally oriented, working with our client’s national and global sales teams and product business units.
Nature and Scope:
The Mobile Hydraulics Sales Director is responsible to lead and motivate the sales team promoting and providing commercial and technical solutions for our client’s profitable business growth. The Central Region includes ND, SD, NE, MN, IA, MO, WI, IL, MI.
This position reports to the VP Mobile Sales.
- Lead the assigned sales team members promoting the sale of mobile hydraulics products, systems and ecommerce solutions for our client’s Customers.
- Continuously develop and share knowledge of Customers’ technical and commercial needs.
- Create and maintain excellent working relationships with our client’s Customers and Distributors.
- Develop and implement strategic sales performance goals to achieve increased sales and profit.
- Engage and support sales activities with our client’s Customer planning, product, application, service, R&D and manufacturing teams.
- Negotiate and maintain proper pricing, supply and warranty agreements with their Customers.
- Actively engage with Customers on sales calls, projects, machine information, market information, call reports, quotations and with active participation within their CRM system.
- Empower internal service, quality, and accounting functions.
- Empower sales efforts to maximize product profitability (EBIT).
- Continuously communicate with internal team, providing input and feedback for sales planning activities as required.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of Customers’ business and market to enable success factors to support the organization’s strategic business planning
- Work locally and empower their global business.
Fluid Power Jobs and Bosco-Hubert & Associates, LLC are continually working to find the best talent in our industries, including; fluid power, motion control, power transmission, and automation. If you have experience working for a fluid power manufacturer or distributor, we can give you an objective view of the conditions in the industry that can directly affect your income and lifestyle.
Our candidates and employers work in these areas: mobile hydraulics, industrial hydraulics and pneumatics, robotics, motion control, power transmission, bearings, and fluid sealing. Typically, they are selling, designing or manufacturing components and systems comprised of pumps, motors, valves, cylinders, manifolds, seals, hose and fittings, or filtration.
- Proven Leadership skills with results.
- Bachelors of Science degree in an electrical, mechanical or fluid power discipline or equivalent education and/or experience.
- 5+ years in a senior sales position serving Mobile OEMs and working with distribution.
- Strategic planning, communication, account management/sales supervisory skills.
- Team building and motivation skills.
- Detailed oriented and with time management skills.
A unique benefit of pursuing a career in fluid power is that our industry encompasses many fields. These include construction, agriculture, entertainment/simulation, automotive, material handling, biomedical, automation, machine tools, utilities, wood processing, packaging machinery, plastics machinery, military, marine and offshore, and aerospace.