Our client is an up and coming premier supplier of hydraulic components, into the North American Off-Highway (Mobile OEM) market. This is a manufacturer who has been successful in the European and Asian markets for many years. They have grown extensively and now need to expand their sales organization in order to meet growth potentials. This is a growth position for the right person. Compensation is dependent on experience.
• Visit new potential customers and grow the sales of product
• Visit and maintain existing customers
• Make market analysis of given territory for existing and new products
• Know or acquire the capabilities of competition
Skills / Abilities
• Communication skills to listen and talk to customers and internal personnel regarding customer requirements and company's capabilities
• Knowledge of the Off-Highway market and hydraulic components required
• Computer skills / Word, Excel, Outlook
• Communicate with Senior Management and internal personnel on customer requirements
• Communicate product capabilities to potential and existing customers
• Must be a self-starter and capable of managing multiple projects and customers
• Must be capable of traveling 50-75% of time
• Preferred location is the Upper Midwest
Fluid Power Jobs and Bosco-Hubert & Associates, LLC are continually working to find the best talent in our industries, including; fluid power, motion control, power transmission, and automation. If you have experience working for a fluid power manufacturer or distributor, we can give you an objective view of the conditions in the industry that can directly affect your income and lifestyle!
Our candidates and employers work in these areas: mobile hydraulics, industrial hydraulics and pneumatics, robotics, motion control, power transmission, bearings, and fluid sealing. Typically, they are selling, designing or manufacturing components and systems comprised of pumps, motors, valves, cylinders, manifolds, seals, hose and fittings, or filtration.
A unique benefit of pursuing a career in fluid power is that our industry encompasses many fields. These include construction, agriculture, entertainment/simulation, automotive, material handling, biomedical, automation, machine tools, utilities, wood processing, packaging machinery, plastics machinery, military, marine and offshore, and aerospace.